Tucker was able to enjoy two of his favorite things, playing with Grandpa and a toy with wheels! He had lots of fun "steering" the lawn mower. He also loved turning the key a lot. Grandpa probably didn't like that as much though. :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tucker looks so big. I love your prego picture you looks so cute. You have to let me know what you are having. We are really excited for youguys.
I'm so glad to know about your blog. Now we can keep up even eaiser! Ours is www.colemanchaos.blogspot.com Glad you are doing well. No, we didn't get to Idaho this summer. I'll let you know when we do. Layne will be there next week for his sisters wedding. Just a real quick trip though. Love ya Nat!
2 comments:
Tucker looks so big. I love your prego picture you looks so cute. You have to let me know what you are having. We are really excited for youguys.
I'm so glad to know about your blog. Now we can keep up even eaiser! Ours is www.colemanchaos.blogspot.com
Glad you are doing well. No, we didn't get to Idaho this summer. I'll let you know when we do. Layne will be there next week for his sisters wedding. Just a real quick trip though.
Love ya Nat!
Post a Comment