Hey, we have friends (and they are also my sister Geri's brother & sister in-laws) that live in Portland going to chiropractic school. They are also managers of some apartments there. If you need or want some contact information & perhaps some fun friends (they have a cute little boy, too) let me know and I can hook you up with email addresses, phone numbers, ect.
3 comments:
You are looking darling, as always.
Hey, we have friends (and they are also my sister Geri's brother & sister in-laws) that live in Portland going to chiropractic school. They are also managers of some apartments there. If you need or want some contact information & perhaps some fun friends (they have a cute little boy, too) let me know and I can hook you up with email addresses, phone numbers, ect.
You look great. Do you have any names picked out for the little one? I love ultrasound pictures, thanks for putting one up.
Congrats Natalie! You are too cute! I love the sidebar pictures of you pregnant =0) Check out my blog @ millerfamilyohio.blogspot.com
Post a Comment