Tucker did amazing at practice. He warmed right up to people and followed what his coach instructed him to do. I was and am really proud of him. On the way to practice I told him that we would watch and cheer him on. He replied with, "Not too loud mom or my coach will hear you." So apparently we are suppose to cheer quietly. Tucker enjoyed practice so much that he was the only boy at the end of practice to loudly say, "let's do it again." Mind you, it was getting dark and there were no lights over the field. Apparently that didn't matter to Tucker. :) It was a nice surprise that Aaron had enough free time to come out and help out at the practice. It turned out that most Dads went out onto the field with their sons for the practice. I'm sure the coach appreciated all of that wonderful help.
His "ready" stance.
He caught the ball!!!
When I went to take this picture through the fence, Tucker said "Mom I don't have time for pictures." His comment is even more funny because I didn't try to get his attention, but when he saw me he stopped trying to hit the ball and instructed me.
I think he kind of looks like he is golfing in this picture. Maybe when he is older we will get him into that too. Isn't he just adorable?!
1 comment:
These are so adorable! So happy for him! Thanks for sharing, Nat! Can't wait to start sharing the happy moments of our lives!
Post a Comment